Hi, thanks for being here.
If you're craving deeply fulfilling work, financial independence, and the ability to work anywhere, anytime with a team of people supporting each other in living their best lives, you're in the right place.
Our mission is to accelerate a new reality by scaling the impact and revenues of purpose-driven organizations through customer acquisition campaigns. We work with clients in a few different verticals, including but not limited to: personal development, spirituality/consciousness, sustainability, and health/wellness.
Our team consists of direct-response marketing experts, technical pros, media wizards, graphic artists, and visionary strategists.
I look forward to your application,
CEO | Magic
The Project Manager works closely with the Strategist and the client to ensure that our projects are flowing smoothly and our team is set up for success.
The Project Manager is responsible for...
- Planning the project
- Directing the team as they conduct the work
- Delivering the work on time and on budget
- Supporting each team member and making sure everyone is happy, organized and clear.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO...
- Is committed to continuous growth and charting their own path.
- Gets meaning and purpose from working with clients that are making a positive difference in the world.
- Has a couple years of experience working as a Project Manager.
- Loves being organized
- Is a crystal-clear communicator
- Has experience in digital marketing
- Plan project timeline
- Set up Asana, Slack, and Toggl for each project
- Create and organize Google Drive folders and documents
- Build out scope of work task by task in Asana
- Send weekly project updates to client
- Send/request documents and funnel assets
- Collect feedback on creatives from the client
- Schedule kickoff calls, customer empathy interviews, creative brainstorm sessions, and strategy sessions on Zoom
- Work with Strategist to implement any changes to strategy, scope and timeline
- Create weekly game plan for the team
- Hold the team accountable for keeping the project on time and on budget
- Support the team by making sure they have all the resources and information they need to execute their work
- Analyze our work flow and look for ways to improve our systems
- Bring your passion to work
- Be open and honest with your communication
- Be open to feedback and willing to get outside of your comfort zone
- Have fun
- Take responsibility for your emotions
- Take pride in your work
- Never stop learning
Brendan has quarterbacked digital marketing teams for multi-million dollar online retailers, boutique agencies and Inc. 500 startups. He connects the dots between analytics and emotions that drive consumer behavior. His estimated career winning percentage in rock papers scissors is over 90% (he measures everything).
Marcus has led marketing strategy for 50+ companies, including names such as Eckhart Tolle, Byron Katie, Deepak Chopra, and Kim Eng. With a passion for sustainability, renewable energy, spirituality, and wellness, he aims to impact millions of lives through digital marketing in those industries. You may see him around Boulder wearing a purple top hat.
Alix has spent her career operationalizing and managing purpose-driven startups in Panama, California and Colorado, as a COO. She brings deep expertise on executing projects on budget and on time. She is passionate about supporting organizations that create a positive impact on people and the planet, while increasing their profits.
Gareth is a systems enthusiast and team galvanizer who has managed brand strategy and leadership development projects for international corporations. His passion lies in influencing personal, organizational, and societal transformation. He’s the type of guy who is so organized he pens “unstructured time” into his schedule.
FACEBOOK ADS MANAGER
Mason has specialized in Facebook ad management for 10+ years. He's managed ad spends up to $1.3 million/month and is the wizard behind the campaigns of dozens of 7-figure businesses. Mason is, literally, a rock star. When he's not optimizing campaigns down to a hair trigger, you'll find him melting the faces off of screaming fans.
Kevin is a copywriter who helps change-agents look their audience in the eyes, and write between the lines in their hearts. Through his writing, he aids his clients in accessing and expressing their authentic voice to emotionally connect with their audiences, establishing lasting, meaningful relationships.
Born and raised in Brazil, Lila began her marketing career at an agency in São Paulo. Lila specializes in creating Facebook graphics and landing pages that are optimized for conversions. Her passion is bringing the vision of purpose-driven entrepreneurs to life with beautiful graphic artistry - and she's done so for 70+ companies.
Paula has been managing projects in the tech/marketing industry since 2006. As a jack of all trades, she prides herself in being able to do whatever it takes see tech projects through to completion. All of those frustrating tech tasks that have you wanting to smack the computer are a delight for her to accomplish.
We're looking for a contractor on a project-by-project basis.
We calculate your monthly retainer by taking the amount of estimated time to complete your scope of work and multiplying it by your base hourly rate (DOE). The more projects you take on, the higher your retainer.
Most deals we close include a revenue-sharing opportunity, where you have the opportunity to share in the upside of our clients.
Thanks for believing in Magic,
CEO | Magic