APPLY TO BECOME AN ACCOUNT MANAGER AT MAGIC
Who You Are
You’re a born generator who’s hungry to drive results for our clients because working with a purpose is your lifeblood. You get deep meaning from being on a team who is changing the world as we know it (for real). You take extreme ownership of your work and are open to constant (and loving) feedback. You eat personal growth for breakfast, take pride in charting your own path, and leveling up on the daily.
As Account Manager at Magic, you act as the strategic partner in crime to our clients and our fearless leader in charge of client success. You think like a business owner and consult on how to grow the client’s business (to make the world a better place). You’re the relationship master we’ve been looking for, who finds joy in developing close bonds with our clients. As the ringleader that wrangles all pieces of the marketing funnel puzzle, we leave it up to you to plan the project, manage the team, and deliver the work on time and on budget.
The Account Manager is the head honcho of:
- Directing the strategy for the client
- Managing our tech, creative, and mobile teams
- Generating results for the client
THe Nitty Gritty
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience working as a digital marketing strategist under your belt
- Google Sheets, Asana, and other online project management tools are the sharpest in your shed making you a systems and efficiency ninja.
- You know the in’s and out’s of Google Analytics like the back of your hand
- You have extensive Google AdWords and/or Facebook ads campaign management experience to boot.
- Basic understanding of HTML and general website management gives you an insider scoop on how to integrate WordPress and other back end tools.
- You have the technical know-how and magic touch to integrate various web platforms and software systems seamlessly, connecting client landing pages and/or websites to marketing email/automation software, and e-commerce engines.
- You bring creative flare to the development of Facebook and Google ads, with a rich understanding of tech specs and editorial guidelines.
- You find joy in managing our band of digital rebels to produce meaningful content and change the world at the same time.
- Audit existing marketing funnels
- Interview the client and conduct market research
- Get tech access and analyze tech stack
- Create report with breakdown of every asset with suggestions for improvement
- Record video walk through and include any relevant analytics / data
- Create strategies for new campaigns on Facebook, Google, and other top platforms
- Build out funnel strategy map
- Create scope of work
- Map out deadlines
- Ensure project is going according to plan (on budget and on time)
- Work with the team to implement any changes to strategy, scope, and timeline
- Conduct weekly workflow update
- Promote accountability for all team members
- Support the team by making sure they have all the resources and information they need to execute their work
- Set up project and teams in all systems
- Set up Asana, Slack, and Harvest projects
- Create and organize Google Drive folders and documents
- Build out scope work in Asana
- Collaborate with the Creative Director and the creative team to advise on marketing angles for copy and design
- Ensure timely execution of deliverables (landing pages, FB & Google ads, etc)
- Collaborate with the Ads Manager to oversee media buying
- Ensure efficient and accurate spending of client budget by Facebook and Google ads managers
- Analyze campaigns and work with ads managers to make strategic adjustments as needed to achieve success
- Ensure success and proper integration of all technology products
- Understand capabilities and limitations of client’s various software systems
- Determine best possible strategy for working within limitations
- Figure out work arounds and solutions for complex tech challenges when necessary
- Be a leader and keep the morale high on the team
View Other Positions
Ready For Magic?
Marketing is growth. It’s how we create more of what we want to see in the world. If you’re doing something amazing, we want to help you reach more people. Send us a little note below.
© 2019 MAGIC
All Rights Reserved